måndag 20 juni 2022

Ett svar ang mitt Palme helvete i Sverige ... After 18 years of harassment, I found my name in a blog and on Facebook and it is three interrogations

 I was accused of aiding and abetting the prime minister's assassination in 1986 and I have dirty police and others after me who 1, want the reward of 5 million dollars 2, hide the solution to the murder. 


After 18 years of harassment, I found my name in a blog and on Facebook and it is three interrogations that made me interesting.

It was about my car which was said to be on the murder scene, but it was hit by an ambulance 2 months before and was facing scrapping at the parking lot and the police had this in their archive so I ordered a copy and published it, but idiots want to silence me so have yet those after me.

There are some politicians involved in this, in a small country without real journalists .. Länksamling om JK anmälan mm på Svenska

Inga kommentarer: